Healthwise Limited is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an Independent Intermediary specialising in the provision of Employee Benefits for corporate clients and health insurance provisions for retail clients, where applicable.
Healthwise Limited recognises that we have a responsibility to our clients and employees to ensure we have a clear labour standards policy.
Our ethical policy covers
- Child Labour
- Right of Collective bargaining
- Health & Safety
- Working Hours
- Slave Labour
Our company policy is to comply with International Law and, to this end, the minimum labour standards are:-
- CHILD LABOUR – we do not support the use of child labour.
- RIGHT OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING – we recognise this is as a human right, employees have a collective say over pay issues, Equality & Health and Safety.
- DISCRIMINATION – we do not support any discriminating practices in hiring, remuneration, promotion, training based on race, political belief, religion or any other factor and we operate on the basis of Equal Opportunities.
- HEALTH & SAFETY – we provide a safe and healthy working environment, in line with Health & Safety regulations ensuring employees work in premises which are safe & provide access to clean sanitary facilities & drinking water.
- REMUNERATION – we comply with the National Laws in the UK.
- WORKING HOURS – we comply with the applicable UK laws on working hours and holiday entitlement.
- SLAVE LABOUR – we do not support or tolerate forced or bonded labour including forced prison labour. Our employees are free to leave upon the required notice period being given.
Healthwise commits to making available sufficient resources to implement this policy as appropriate to the nature & scale of our business. We also review this policy regularly to ensure its continual improvement.
We make this policy available to any organisation having a business relationship with Healthwise Limited and fully comply with the International Labour Organisation (ILO)